For your chance to WIN the Vespa Primavera 150cc purchase a:
- Hahn SuperDry
- James Squire 150 Lashes or
- Little Creatures Pipsqueak Apple Cider to receive an entry form.
You must be a financial member of the UTS Haberfield Club to enter. Limit applies of one entry per person per day, you can read the T&C’s below.
Competition opens on Monday 25 June and closes Friday 10 August.
Full Terms & Conditions
Hahn Super Dry, James Squire 150 Lashes and Little Creatures Pipsqueak Apple Cider UTS Haberfield Club
Win in Venue Promotion
- Information on how to enter and the prize forms part of the terms and conditions. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these conditions. Entries must comply with these conditions to be valid.
- Entry is open to financial members of the UTS Haberfield Club of Dobroyd Parade, Haberfield NSW 2045 who are residents of New South Wales aged 18 years and over. Employees and their immediate families of the Promoter, its agencies and venues associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. This promotion is limited to UTS Haberfield Club of Dobroyd Parade, Haberfield NSW 2045 (“Participating Venue”).
- The promotion commences at 00.01 EST on 25/06/2018 and closes at 16.00 EST on 10/08/2018 or while stocks of entry forms last (“Promotional Period”).
- To enter:
(a) purchase any Hahn SuperDry, James Squire 150 Lashes, or Little Creatures Pipsqueak Apple Cider from the Participating Venue during the Promotional Period to receive an entry form; and
(b) place the fully completed entry form (including full name, date of birth, address, email address, contact number, and UTS Haberfield Club financial membership number) in the specially marked container at the Participating Venue during the Promotional Period.
- Non-financial members may become a financial member of UTS Haberfield Club by requesting an application form from the reception of UTS Haberfield Club, fully completing the form, and by paying the annual membership fee of $15.00.
- Limit applies of one entry per person per day.
- Entrants must retain a clear copy of their original receipt as proof of valid purchase during the Promotional Period.
- The draw will take place at UTS Haberfield Club of Dobroyd Parade, Haberfield NSW 2045 at 17:00 EST on 13/08/2018. The first valid entry drawn will receive the prize.
- Prize consists of one (1) Vespa Primavera 150cc iGET with ABS (RRP $6,500.00). Total RRP value of prize in this Promotion = $6,500.00. All taxes (excluding GST) which may be payable as a consequence of receiving a prize are the sole responsibility of the winner.
- The Winner is responsible for the collection of the prize from the Participating Venue. The Promoter is not responsible for delivering the prize to the winner.
- The Winner will be notified by telephone and email within two (2) days of the draw, and the name of the winner will be published in The Australian by 25/06/2018. The winner must accept the prize by 23:59 EST on 16/09/2018.
- If necessary, a second chance draw will be held on 17/09/2018 at the same time and place as the first draw in order to distribute any unclaimed prizes. The second chance draw winner will be notified by telephone and email within two (2) days of the draw and the name of the winner will be published in The Australian by 25/09/2018.
- Prizes are not transferable and are not redeemable for cash. The Promoter’s decision is final and binding – no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries or other communications.
- If any prize or any element of a prize becomes unavailable for reasons beyond the Promoter’s control, the Promoter may substitute a prize or element of a prize of equal or greater value at the Promoter’s sole discretion, subject to any written directions from the relevant authorities. The Winner will not be entitled to any additional compensation in the event that the prize or element of a prize has been substituted at equal or greater value.
- The Promoter reserves the right to request verification of age, identity, residential address and any other information from entrants relevant to entry into or participation in this promotion. Verification is at the discretion of the Promoter, whose decision is final. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual who provides false information, fails to provide information, conspires with others to gain an unfair advantage or is otherwise involved in any conduct that involves manipulating, interfering or tampering with this promotion or otherwise preventing the conduct of the promotion as intended by the Promoter. In the event of such problems or conduct, then the Promoter may (where necessary with approval from the relevant lottery authority) modify, cancel, terminate or suspend the promotion.
- The prize is subject to the terms and conditions of MOTORCYCLING PLUS PTY LTD ABN 14 088 071 587 (” MOTORCYCLING PLUS”). The Promoter is not responsible or liable for any loss, damage or injury suffered by any winner as a result of the conduct of MOTORCYCLING PLUS or otherwise as a result of the winner accepting and/or using a prize, except for any loss, damage or injury which is due to the negligence or wilful misconduct of the Promoter or which otherwise cannot be excluded by law.
- The Prize Supplier shall not be liable for any loss, damage or injury suffered by any winner as a result of the conduct of MOTORCYCLING PLUS, the winner accepting and/or using a prize, except for any loss, damage or injury which is due to the negligence or willful misconduct of the Prize Supplier or which otherwise cannot be excluded by law.
- Before the prize is awarded, the winner may be required to sign an agreement to release the Promoter and Prize Supplier from, and indemnify the Promoter and Prize Supplier against, any loss, damage or injury arising from the use or participation in the prize, except to the extent any loss, damage or injury is due to the negligence or wilful misconduct of the Promoter and/or Prize Supplier.
- Entrants will be refused service of alcohol or provision of an alcoholic beverage prize if it would breach any relevant laws, codes or policies including those of the relevant liquor licensee relating to the Code of Practice for Responsible Service of Alcohol. The Promoter supports the responsible service of alcohol.
- Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, image, entry, and/or voice in the event that they are a winner in any media for an unlimited period of time without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome) and/or promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
- The Prize Supplier is Lion – Beer, Spirits & Wine Pty Ltd (ABN 13 008 596 370) of Level 7, 68 York Street, Sydney NSW 2000.
- The Promoter is UTS Haberfield Club Limited (ABN 24 000 378 558) of Dobroyd Parade, Haberfield NSW 2045.
- Authorised under New South Wales Permit Number LTPS/18/23481.